Cost of Services:
Wellness Consultation (30 min): No Charge.
Please schedule an appointment if possible.
Level 1 Visit: $ 25.96 (10 min)**
- Acute issues: Example: Colds, flu, strep throat, urinary tract infections, skin lesions, conjunctivitis, upper respiratory infections, minor musculoskeletal injuries, gastritis/gastric reflux, etc.
- Routine exams (sports, camp, school physicals).
- Follow up chronic conditions, minor issues.
- Referral for routine health screenings such as mammogram, colonoscopy, annual dermatology skin exams, bone scan/dexa scan, etc.
- Courtesy medication refills for an established issue.
Level 2 Visit: $ 44.31 (15 min)**
- Initial visit for chronic conditions such as diabetes, cholesterol, hypertension, thyroid, asthma, COPD, etc.
- Visit includes: history, exam, labs, imaging, medication initiation, and referrals to a specialty (cardiology, pulmonology, rheumatology, etc.).
Level 3 Visit: $ 64.19 (20 min)**
- Complicated visits where transfer to a higher level of care is needed
- Treatments such as sutures, incision and drainage of abscesses, etc.
- Escort to ER and monitoring as needed.
**Visit times are for the time spent on the exam itself.
- Total visit time does not include: Completing a health history questionnaire, vital signs, prescriptions, lab and imaging or referrals.
- For your time-planning purposes, the average visit is going to last approximately 30-45 mins.
- However, you will only be charged for the expected physical exam time.